1. Name (how should we address you?) and age: Heather, 25
2. Location: Texas
3. Ages of child(ren): Ian will be 3 in March, and Violet is 6 months next week
4. Currently pregnant?: NO :P
5. What number pregnancy is this for you?: I've had 4 pregnancies, two ended in m/c, but I am not currently pregnant
6. Due date for current pregnancy: N/A
7. SAHM, WAHM, Work in Office, Student, etc: a little of both. I stay home with my children until the afternoon, when my husband gets home from school (law student) then I go to work for about 9 hours a day. So I am with my kids most of thier waking hours, but I work full time too.
8. Areas of mothering "expertise": Let's see, we cloth diaper, breastfeed, Ian isn't circ'd, and practice 'love and logic'... I had an unmedicated childbirth with Violet, but was induced with Ian at 36 weeks because of pre-e, and he was not breastfed. So I've been on both sides of the childbirth/breastfeeding spectrum.
9. Best part of being a 2nd (or 3rd, etc.) time mom: I feel like I get to slow down and enjoy all the phases with Violet more, I am not as worried, or in a rush to get to the 'next step'
10. Hardest part of being a 2nd (or beyond) time mom: Helping Ian to adjust, and having to go back to work when Violet was 7 weeks old. I stayed home with Ian for his first 15 months, but that isn't financially possible at the moment.